PAHAL Design is a leading NIFT / NID / NATA / UCEED / CEED / BArch Entrance Exam Coaching Class entrance exam coaching class provider in INDIA was established in 1999, by some creative and energetic people. Pahal commits itself to preparing you for the best fit with the creativity, in line with your aspiration and expectation. We promise a learning experience that you will remember for all your life. The institute seeks to provide extensive range of training in the least amount of time, with the use of the most modern techniques and facilities. In the past 16 years, 4082 students have passed through these doors to excel in varied streams of design and have made successful careers for themselves. The training at Pahal not only provides you success as an Artist but also helps you establish your career in the fields of applied design, Sculpture, Multimedia, Art Teaching, Architect, Advertising, Photography and many more.
Doing something different than the studying during exam time will help the student to ease out the stress.
NIFT LAST MINUTE 10 TIPS & TRICKS
CAT (Creative Ability Test)
1. Examination Pouch: Your Examination Pouch must have HB and clutch pencils with new Eraser and Sharpener .Use good quality colour pencil.
2. Fill the required details of your question paper as soon as you get your CAT paper
3. Read the questions very carefully before beginning the paper.
4. Plan your ideas in advance and start with light sketching.
5. Be creative with your ideas but keep it original and simple within exam time is equally important.
6. After completing your light sketch, attempt the colour mood questions and while colouring try to think about the details which is required for rest questions.
7. Avoid the use of eraser now and then
8. Save half an hour in order to give final touch to your drawing
9. Always write the caption at the end so that your idea stays with you and no one can copy it.
10. Do not forget to wear your smile and confidence while entering the examination hall.
GAT (General Ability Test)
1. Time Management is the key to success so plan your strategy accordingly.
2. NIFT changed the NIFT 2017 test paper and now instead of 150 questions Design aspirants are going to face 100 questions in B. Design (Quantitative Aptitude- 20 Questions, Communication Ability – 25 Questions, English Comprehension – 25 Questions, Analytical Ability – 15 Questions, General Knowledge and Current Affairs – 15 Questions) and 120 questions in M. Design (Quantitative Aptitude- 20 Questions, Communication Ability – 30 Questions, English Comprehension – 30 Questions, Analytical Ability – 25 Questions, General Knowledge and Current Affairs – 15 Questions) but rest MFM/B.Ftech/M.Ftech has same number of questions 150.
3. Be ready for surprises in your NIFT GAT paper.
4. Maximise your attempt with accuracy and attempt easiest questions as every question has the same weightage.
5. Tips for Comprehension: Try to give two readings to your passage. In the first attempt you get the general idea which will take 2-3 minutes and with this you will be able to solve explicit questions. For implicit questions you will require second reading which will be little slow and needs more attention.
6. In logical reasoning section try to attempt those topics where you are more comfortable move from simple to complex topics
7. Keep your fundamental strong and adhere to basic rules.
8. Save 15 minutes to go through your answer sheet again in order to avoid human error and check the OMR sheet.
9. Don’t waste your time on a single question more than 2 minutes.
10. This is the time to maintain your cool, remain relaxed, utilize the night to revise whatever you have studied and learned but not begin anything new.
PAHAL Bengaluru Presents Rainush By Govind Kumar Singh, Bangalore
Rainush By Govind Kumar Singh Spring Summer 2017, Bangalore Fashion Week, powered by PAHAL bengaluru , 5th February, 3.00 PM @ Sheraton Grand, Comment Below for Your Pass !!
This 14 year old signs Rs 5-crore MoU for drones at Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit.
Harshwardhan Zala, 14, signed a deal with the Department of Science and Technology, Government of Gujarat, to facilitate production of the drones that help detect and defuse land mines on war fields.
Incidentally, the class 10 student had been working on his business plan and made three prototypes of the drone while most children of his age are fretting over the upcoming board exams.
Happy New Year 2017 !! IGNITE INDIA , an Initiative by PAHAL DESIGN BENGALURU "EDUCATION FOR ALL"
#PAHAL NOW in INDIRANAGAR .
2nd Floor, Ashwini Complex, Above Mc Donalads, Next to Metro Station, CMH Road, Indiranagar, Bengaluru
PAHAL DESIGN BEST COACHING FOR NIFT/NID/NATA/IIT-UCEED NOW in INDIRANAGAR Bengaluru .
Address: 2nd Floor, Ashwini Complex, Above Mc Donalads, Next to Metro Station, Binnamangala 1st Stage, CMH Road, Banglore, Binnamangala, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038
For more details Visit our Website